Friday, February 12, 2010

Strider in the snow

Well - the Halloween contest came and went without an entry. That's okay, I'll try something else in the future.

I wanted to show everyone that just because we have snow on the ground it doesn't mean that you have to keep the Strider bike parked. Charlotte has ventured out a couple times this year.

20100206-DSC_6454

20100206-DSC_6449

20100206-DSC_6452
A nice feature of the Strider bike is the fact that it doesn't need air in the tires. This means that if it was sitting for awhile you can just jump on and ride. Even with the cold weather there's no loss of tire pressure. Pretty cool.

20100206-DSC_6452

If you've been riding your Strider in the "off-season" I'd love to hear about it! Send me an email or better yet, send me some pictures.

Happy riding!
Adam

1 comment:

  1. I have a great picture of Hope parked on her Strider in front of the opening to her snow castle this winter. I'll see if I can find it for you. So FUN! We may wear through another set of tires. LOL

    ReplyDelete